Made of special waterproof paper, it's a tribute to ceramics' ancient and sophisticated art.
Use this eye-catching vase to adorn your desk or dining table, or as a thoughtful and original gift. Let your imagination bloom.
1. Carefully cut off the top of a plastic bottle. Alternatively use a medium-sized glass or a ceramic vessel. Top the container halfway up with water and place it on a flat surface.
2. Open the paper vase by gently pushing the edges and slipping it over the container. The vase is made of waterproof paper. Should the paper get wet, simply let it dry. Arrange the flowers and brighten up your favorite spot.
- Material: 180 gr waterproof paper
- Size: 265 x 290 mm
- Print: Offset with metallic foil stamping
- Embellishment: Laminated and sewn by hand
Carmen Herrera Alba, 2014 Collection Pérez Art Museum Miami, museum purchase with funds provided by PAMM's Collectors Council Material: 80% Polyester, 20% Cotton Adjustable straps Nose bridge
Sarah Cain SF rays, 2017 From the collection of the Pérez Art Museum Miami Gift of Leonardo Lara and Michael Prout, Vancouver, Canada, on the occasion of PAMM’s 35th Anniversary...
"MIDNIGHT FORAYS" Release 1.0 Only available at Pérez Art Museum Miami Futura 2000's favorite quote from book Futura-isms Size: 18" x 24" Edge: Deckled Colors: White text on black Paper:...
Sold Out - $ 25.00
Allied with Power: African and African Diaspora Art from the Jorge M. Pérez Collection is emblematic of Jorge M. Pérez's repute as a prolific art collector, patron of culture, and...