Made of special waterproof paper, it's a tribute to ceramics' ancient and sophisticated art.
Use this eye-catching vase to adorn your desk or dining table, or as a thoughtful and original gift. Let your imagination bloom.
1. Carefully cut off the top of a plastic bottle. Alternatively use a medium-sized glass or a ceramic vessel. Top the container halfway up with water and place it on a flat surface.
2. Open the paper vase by gently pushing the edges and slipping it over the container. The vase is made of waterproof paper. Should the paper get wet, simply let it dry. Arrange the flowers and brighten up your favorite spot.
- Material: 180 gr waterproof paper
- Size: 265 x 290 mm
- Print: Offset with metallic foil stamping
- Embellishment: Laminated and sewn by hand
Metal Square button with our trademark phrase. Approximately 1.6" x 1.6"
This tote bag shows off our unique architecture and building design. Designed in house by our graphic design team, this high quality tote has three interior pockets and a magnetic...
Created by our in-house designers, these "dad hats" are perfect for summer or any other time of the year.
BY JENNIFER CROLL; ILLUSTRATED BY KELLY SHAMI Raise a glass to the world's most exciting modern and contemporary artists in this inspired cocktail book with over 50 tribute recipes. Go on...