A coloring and transfer activity that invites children to discover the style of Roy Lichtenstein, the great master of Pop Art. Little by little, the designs are colored with the help of felt-tip pens. Then the sheets of rub-on transfers allow young artists to add details and the dot patterns so characteristic of the artist's work. The scenes come to life!
• To discover the work of Roy Lichtenstein.
• An encounter between a contemporary illustrator and the great master.
• Up to age 99, because it is never too late to plunge into the world of art!
• Felt-tip pens with soft tips and pigmented ink.
• Paper transfers to reproduce the dot raster.
• An explanatory booklet details the activity step by step.
• This product is FSC Certified (Mix)
Mix it up with this delightful take on the classic cassette tape!Mixed Messages Journal evokes the nostalgic spirit of everyone who ever spent painstaking hours devising the perfect mixtape. This...
"All images can be reduced to lines." These days, design surrounds us everywhere; we see and breathe it in the streets, in advertisements, in homes, on book covers. And visual...
A collaboration between Museum Nerd and Alicia Schultz a hand letterer and illustrator in Portland, Oregon. She uses her hand lettering to take words and make them beautiful and inspiring. Her unique...
One result of greater empathy will be a greater understanding of other people’s situations and thus a call to action for equality when it comes to race, gender, disability, religion...