A collage activity that invites children to discover the style of Pablo Picasso, the great master of cubism. Little by little, the pieces of printed cardboard are assembled and superimposed to create 4 de-constructed portraits that play with perspective. What funny characters!
• To discover the work of Pablo Picasso.
• An encounter between a contemporary illustrator and the great master.
• Up to age 99, because it is never too late to plunge into the world of art!
• Pre-cut pieces of cardboard to facilitate the activity.
• 1 sheet of stickers to add details.
• The tube of glue is supplied.
• An explanatory booklet details the activity step by step.
• This product's packaging is FSC Certified (Mix)
Alicia Schultz is a hand letterer and illustrator in Portland, Oregon.She uses her hand lettering to take words and make them beautiful and inspiring.Her unique color combinations and hand-drawn imperfections...
Sold Out - $ 34.95
In Iran-born, Brooklyn based, artist Orkideh Torabi’s Hookah Housewe see the unfolding of vibrant scenes across multiple rooms of men drinking, smoking, and gabbing away in their safe space away from...
Give the gift of elegance, joy, and tradition with the Rosewood 3-in-1 Game Set. This game set features traditional Indian craftsmanship with beautiful brass accents. Made entirely from solid rosewood,...
Romanticize life by adding a flare of beauty and charm into your everyday grocery list with this beautiful tear-away notepad. It's also great for writing and passing down delicious recipes! Notepad specification:...